OneHat builds custom websites for companies of all sizes.
A custom website is fantastic for the following reasons:
- The look and feel of the site is completely unique.
- The site can be tailored to your exact needs.
- There are no limits to the types of features or functionality that can be included, or created from scratch.
- It can be deeply integrated with your existing business systems
All of our websites include
- Beautiful custom-made design
- Retina images & SVGs
- Fully responsive template
- This ensures that your site looks great on all devices
- Robust Content Management System (CMS).
We’re crazy about user-interface design, so our sites tend to be clean, easy to navigate, easy to use, and make it easy to find what you’re looking for.
- Custom plugins and original features
- Third-party integrations (APIs)
- Online payment processing (Authorize.net, Stripe, Paypal, etc)
- SEO / SEM (through strategic partnerships)
- 3D graphics
- Complicated forms
- Integration with existing business systems
- Hosting, monitoring, and backups
- Ongoing support
Get a Quote!
Case Study: The Spirit of Peoria
Geared toward seniors, this website is easy to navigate, beautiful to look at, and themed to look like the Spirit of Peoria boat itself!
This site features a custom web app (OnePass) back-end that serves as the business system for the Spirit of Peoria. This ticketing system is available for other clients, and has custom plugins for all the major CMS’s.