OneHat builds cross-browser web applications for companies of all sizes. Single-page web apps are fantastic for the following reasons:
- No need to directly install software on any local computers or devices—they run inside any modern web browser
- Use them from anywhere!
- Reduced infrastructure complexity
- Automated off-site backups
- Secure data storage
- Quick and easy software updates
- You’re always using the latest version of the software
- Reduced licensing complexity and cost
- Easy sharing of data
Web apps can be made to look, feel, and behave just like native desktop applications.
All the typical user interface conventions are there and continue to work: drag and drop, menus, dropdowns, multi-panel layouts, multiple screens, and more.
And the best part is, they can often quickly be converted into actual desktop applications, or even hybrid apps that deploy to all kinds of different platforms!
Get a Quote!
Case Study: OneCAC
OneCAC is a web app that OneHat designed for child advocacy centers.
This software is a marked improvement over all other software packages in the market for the following reasons.
Easy to Use
- Fewer screens and clicks for quick access to important data
- Search by any field!
- Filter by any field!
- Edit records inline
- View customized reports
- Import and export data in MS Excel format
- Use on desktop or mobile devices
- Access from anywhere you have an Internet connection
- HIPAA Compliant!
- Features a comprehensive users / groups / permissions system
- Uses encrypted transmissions
- Retains activity audit data
- Facilitates automatic logoff
- Stores data in a secure data center
- We will securely migrate your data from your old system to OneCAC
- No ongoing licensing fees
- No per-user fees
- No dedicated server required on your premises