OneHat provides its Clients with free access to our project management portal, FreedCamp.
This portal provides a centralized location for content, files & assets, ideas, designs, mockups, specifications, feature requests, scheduling, estimates, support tickets, and much more!
It also facilitates communication by providing real-time notifications to all interested parties anytime updates are made.
For each new project, an area will be set up in our portal, featuring the following:
- Milestones for tracking overall project progress
- Tasks Module for granular tracking individual tasks and subtasks
- Calendar showing important project dates
- Wiki for reference data
- Files Repository
- Bug Tracker showing all known bugs and their resolution status
- Passwords Manager featuring secure, encrypted credential storage
- Comments & Messages on all items
Clients will have read and write access to each of these areas. At time of project start, OneHat will provide initial training on the FreedCamp cloud platform.